PERSONALISED ED TREATMENT PLAN (S100)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Haven't done your consult yet? - CLICK HERE TO START CONSULT
Genuine ED Treatment Plans, Prescribed Online
Getting Hard Made Easy:
- Complete the Online Doctors' Consultation - There is a once-off cost of R150 for the consultation (which is refunded if you’re not suitable for &BAM). This cost includes all ongoing care, repeat scripting, and doctor check-ups. Within 24 hours, a doctor will contact you to discuss your medical history and propose a treatment plan.
- Choose a Treatment Plan - Once confirmed, you’ll receive an email with a link to your recommended ED treatment plan.
- Subscribe and Pay - Sign-up and pay for your doctor-approved plan. You can pay monthly or quarterly. We will always deliver 3-months’ worth of product at a time.
- Discreet Delivery - ED is super normal. But we get that it’s personal. Our packaging is discreet, so there’s no problem if you need your colleague to take delivery on your behalf… they won’t have a clue.
- Get Free Follow-Ups and Ongoing Care - Unheard of support on your journey to making hard easy. &BAM customers get free ongoing care, repeat scripting and doctor check-ups.
The Ins and Outs of your Personalised Treatment Plan:
- South African law prevents us from naming specific details on treatments until a doctor has had an online consultation with you.
- &BAM only utilises registered medical doctors who prescribe evidence-based and clinically proven treatments.
- The exact treatment chosen, the cost, and important safety information will be shared with you before you commit to proceed.
This is the Personalised ED Treatment Plan.
- This treatment plan may contain prescription medications designed to treat erectile dysfunction, pursuant to a doctor’s consultation. These treatments can only be disclosed after a consultation with a doctor.
Directions for Use
Personalised Prescription Treatment
- If prescribed, the directions for use will be explained by the doctor. These instructions are also included in your kit box.