HAIR GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Wash, Prevent Hair Loss & Stimulate Growth
What it Does: Clean, nourish & refresh. Target hair loss by reducing scalp DHT.
Formulated For: Guys with thinning, fine hair
Hero Ingredients: Adenosine, Thuja Orientalis, Ricinoleic Acid and Beta Sitosterol
Thick and healthy hair needs a heroic hair care routine. This hair growth stimulating shampoo is a science-backed hair loss solution with active ingredients formulated to remove daily product build-up, help reduce the levels of DHT (the hair loss hormone) in the scalp and leave your hair feeling and looking full and healthy.
How It Works
- Adenosine stimulates hair growth by producing growth factors. Growth factors are substances that encourage cells to grow, and multiply, and they also help sooth inflammation and promote damaged tissues to repair and recover. Adenosine has been shown to result in hair growth, and thicker hair, when used for male pattern balding.
- As you may know, DHT is the culprit behind male pattern hair loss. It causes hair loss by binding to the hair follicles, shrinking them, and weakening them in a process called follicular miniaturisation. Beta-Sitosterol helps prevent this by reducing the amount of DHT in the scalp.
- Prostaglandin D2 is another substance that inhibits hair growth. It forms calcifications around the follicles, shrinking them and reducing growth. Ricinoleic acid (aka castor oil) helps counteract this by decreasing Prostaglandin D2 levels in the scalp and reducing inflammation.
- Thuja Orientalis is a plant-derived substance used a lot in natural medicine in the East. It helps stimulate new hair growth by pushing follicles out of the telogen or rest phase of the hair cycle and inducing the anagen or growth phase. It’s also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial capabilities, both of which contribute to a healthy scalp for hair growth stimulation.
- Lather and massage into the scalp when washing your hair
- Leave on for 2-minutes before washing out
- Use consistently. We recommend using it as per your normal hair washing routine
- Pair with the &BAM Hydrating Conditioner