SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER COMBO
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Wash, Moisturise & Volumise
What it Does: Clean, nourish, hydrate & refresh. Target hair loss by reducing scalp DHT.
Formulated For: Guys with thinning, fine hair
Thick 'Em Up Shampoo Hero Ingredients: Adenosine, Thuja Orientalis, Ricinoleic Acid and Beta Sitosterol.
Speaks Volumes Conditioner Hero Ingredients: Niacinamide, biotin and zinc
Ever been about to board an international flight and you get bumped up to business class, gratis? Neither. But this offer is literally the next best thing.
The Tick 'Em Up Shampoo is a science-backed hair loss solution with active ingredients formulated to remove daily product build-up, help reduce the levels of DHT (the hair loss hormone) in the scalp and leave your hair feeling and looking full and healthy.
Conditioning is the hair care step targeted at hair health and integrity. The Speaks Volumes Conditioner primes your scalp for healthy hair, and helps strengthen damaged hair for polished, healthy locks.
How The Shampoo Works:
- Adenosine stimulates hair growth by producing growth factors. Growth factors are substances that encourage cells to grow, and multiply, and they also help sooth inflammation and promote damaged tissues to repair and recover. Adenosine has been shown to result in hair growth, and thicker hair, when used for male pattern balding.
- As you may know, DHT is the culprit behind male pattern hair loss. It causes hair loss by binding to the hair follicles, shrinking them, and weakening them in a process called follicular miniaturisation. Beta-Sitosterol helps prevent this by reducing the amount of DHT in the scalp.
- Prostaglandin D2 is another substance that inhibits hair growth. It forms calcifications around the follicles, shrinking them and reducing growth. Ricinoleic acid (aka castor oil) helps counteract this by decreasing Prostaglandin D2 levels in the scalp and reducing inflammation.
- Thuja Orientalis is a plant-derived substance used a lot in natural medicine in the East. It helps stimulate new hair growth by pushing follicles out of the telogen or rest phase of the hair cycle and inducing the anagen or growth phase. It’s also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial capabilities, both of which contribute to a healthy scalp for hair growth stimulation.
How The Conditioner Works
- Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3. It enhances the look and feel of hair by increasing body, strength, and shine and it builds up Keratin, which is key to healing hair damage.
- Biotin improves the body’s Keratin infrastructure, strengthening the hair. It may also promote hair growth. The benefits of biotin are typically most beneficial if your body has a deficiency of the vitamin.
- Zinc plays an important role in hair tissue growth and repair. It also helps keep the oil glands around the follicles work properly. A 1998 study found that zinc could also play a role in reducing DHT levels and slowing male pattern balding
- Apply to wet hair
- Massage into your scalp, distributing from root to tip
- Leave the lather on your hair for 2-minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use consistently. We recommend using these products as per your normal hair washing routine